TheM is a minimal and creative WordPress theme for bloggers. TheM gives your blog an elegant beauty with modern and creative style. The components of TheM are thoroughly designed to fit the travel, lifestyle or personal blogs. You will feel the smoothness of the theme as well as the sophistication of every single page when using it.
Creative and unique design
Minimal, sophisticated and pixel-perfect design with beautiful typography.
Super fast and smooth
No redundant elements. No heavy frameworks. Just have exactly what you need for your blog.
Featured content & slider
Show featured content on homepage or custom landing page in a unique slider or grid.
Show your work in a creative masonry layout using the most popular Jetpack plugin.
Mega menu supported
Attracts your visitors with a beautiful mega menu. Supports custom text and featured posts list.design with beautiful typography.
700+ Google fonts
Integrated all Google Fonts with various options to customize for a beautiful typography.
Custom color options
Select custom colors for links, buttons, top bar, etc. and preview them in real-time.
Supports custom logo in WordPress 4.5. Now you can show site title or upload a custom logo.
Load more posts when to reach to the end of the page. Support auto mode and manual mode.
Fancy mobile menu
Smooth hamburger mobile menu effect. Customize mobile menu with widgets.
- Users now can use manual excerpt for featured posts/pages widgets, which can help for a better control of what content is displayed in the widgets
- Fix CSS for emoji
- Add automatic update
- Use Ultimate Fonts plugin for better typography options
- Fix meta box for contact page
- Optimize infinite scroll
- Remove extra options of social links in About widget, always use Social menu
- Add widget featured pages
- Better support for mobile menu
- Add option to show non-duplicated posts in widgets
- Add full options for typography
- Add page template for portfolio
- Add option to hide footer background
- Add boxed and wide styles
- Update contact page regarding the change of Google Maps API
- Add support for WPML
- Initial release