NOISE is a completely creative and perfect WordPress theme for musicians, DJs, bands and other business that are related to music. We’ve made a great effort to give you a complete music theme that not only is the best on the market but also it is completely functional to make it easy to use and customize.
Creative & interactive design
All the elements within the design are colored with just few colors which means cleanliness, plus is has a real fresh design.
All modules for a music website
Managing artists, albums, tracks, events, galleries is easy with NOISE. All built-in with the consideration of your needs.
2 different players
We've created 2 different built-in players to allow people to have most control on every single track.
We've designed a music player that can analyze a music track's spectrum and create a great visuallization for that.
You can give chance of rating for every single music track to your viewers and sort your tracks by rating.
One-page with parallax background
NOISE is a one-page theme with smooth parallax background effect to impress people who view your site.
SEO & speed optimized
We've taken great care while coding NOISE and it's ready for search engines. We also optimize it for best loading speed on all devices.
Page builders supported
NOISE is 100% compatible with Visual Composer and WR Page Builder plugins.
Version 3.5.7 - February 17th, 2016:
- Add scrollbars to review and list of tracks in the Release section so users know clearly that there're more content.
- Do now show icons for tracks in Release section if there's no videos, images, etc.
- Add option to show custom message if no tours.
- Fix player doesn't play in some situation.
- Add option to show more artists in one row in the Artists section.
Version 3.5.6 - January 9th, 2016:
- Do not show photos or videos in the Media section if there's no posts or the number of posts set to 0.
- Don't play Youtube video background when the type is not video
- Remove option for vote timeout. Default is 1 day.
Version 3.5.5 - November 11th, 2016:
- Improvement for Google Maps which fallback gracefully when no address is found or address is invalid.
Version 3.5.4 - November 11th, 2016:
- Fix black screen when preloader is turn off.
- Improvement: Better contrast for contact form in the Connect section
Version 3.5.3 - November 7th, 2016:
- Improvement: Add option to hide Google Maps in the Connect section. The contact form can always open. An optional parallax background is also added.
Version 3.5.2 - October 14th, 2016:
- Improvement: Optimize JS loading for a faster website
- Fix: Error when selecting custom color scheme
Version 3.5.1 - October 13th, 2016:
- Improvement: Optimize JS for Youtube video background. Now works on mobile, too.
- Improvement: Use the latest WordPress support for title tag.
Version 3.5 - October 1st, 2016:
- Improvement: Automatic update
- Improvement: Remove some options that already built-in WordPress
- Improvement: Don't display photos/videos icon when there is no photos/videos
- Improvement: Lazy load Google maps, reduce the number of requests up to 25%!
- Fix: CSS issue in the theme option
- Fix: Shop now button
Version 3.4 - September 14th, 2016:
- Improvement: Update template files for WooCommerce
- Improvement: Update Social Likes JS
- Improvement: Update translation
- Improvement: Better handling custom CSS, improve site performance
- Improvement: Update loader JS, reduce the number of requests up to 50%!
- Improvement: Remove smooth scrolling, modern browsers already support that
- Fix: News section won't be hidden when scrolling to
Version 3.3.4 - July 21st, 2016
- Now compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce
Version 3.3.3 - July 16th, 2016:
- Better compatibility with new Google Maps API
- Allow to use HTML in event description
Version 3.3.2 - February 2nd, 2016
- Update: compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce
- Fix: standard posts don't show featured image
- Fix: single artist doesn't show gallery
Version 3.3.1 - October 7th, 2015
- Fix: Section custom content 2 doesn't show
Version 3.3 - October 7th, 2015
- New: Add new section "Custom Content 2"
- Update: Compatible with WooCommerce 2.4.x
- Fix: Fix warnings on WordPress 4.3
- Fix: Events number option doesn't work
Version 3.2.2 – July 9th, 2015
- Update: Support the latest version of Woocommerce
Version 3.2.1 –March 13rd, 2015
- Fix: Lyric doesn't display for old tracks
Version 3.2 – March 10th, 2015
- Improvement: Support Woocommerce 2.3.x
Version 3.1.3 – February 3rd, 2015
- Fix: Small bug in Safari
- New: Add option to display album's image in expanded player
Version 3.1.2 – January 12th, 2015:
- Fix: Responsive images in Release section
Version 3.1.1 – December 29th, 2014:
- Fix: Player display wrong in Wordpress 4.1
Version 3.1 – December 24th, 2014:
- Fix: Problem with display images in Section Media on Chrome
- Fix: Problem with scroll when clicking on sections from menu
- New: New option allows to custom footer columns layout
- New: Now supports page builder plugins: WR PageBuilder and Visual Composer
- New: New option for an artist allows to add link to homepage of artist
Version 3.0.3 – November 25th, 2014
- Fix: Pages do not display when WooCommerce plugin is not activated
- Fix: Responsive for Artist section
- New: New option allows to enter message on top slider for shop page
- New: New option allows to mute/unmute sound of video background by default
Version 3.0.2 – November 18th, 2014
- Fix: Player issue on Safari
- Fix: Stretch images on lightbox
- Fix: Slider doesn't start automatically on post format Gallery
- New: New option for enabling/disabling extended player
Version 3.0.1 – November 10th, 2014
- Fix: Google Fonts is not loaded
- Fix: Problem when WooCommerce plugin is not active
Version 3.0 – November 8th, 2014
- New: WooCommerce Support
- Improvement: Performance
Version 2.3.1 – October 14th, 2014
- Fix: Theme option not saving
- Improvement: Better responsiveness for top slider section
- Improvement: Update player to latest version
Version 2.3 – October 6th, 2014:
- Improvement: Add option to display custom content (including text and logo) in Top Slider section. Similar to Hero Content. Works with a background image, background image slider or background video.
- Improvement: Add option to turn on/off preloader
- Improvement: Add option to show/hide background volume button
- Improvement: Add option to exclude tracks in latest tracks section
- Improvement: Add option to disable download button for tracks
- Improvement: Add option to display image (logo) in Blog page, not only text - Improvement: Show artist full info if there's only 1 artist displayed
- Improvement: Support Right-To-Left languages
- Improvement: Show images, videos for upcoming events as well
- Improvement: Open twitter link in new tab
- Improvement: Add custom CSS class to body tag for better custom styling
- Fix: Show SoundCloud link in artist section
Version 2.2.3 – June 21st, 2014:
- Improvement: Update some setting labels in Theme Option
- Improvement: Custom content now uses WYSIWYG editor
- Improvement: Add more video formats to make video background runs in all browsers
- Improvement: Disable video background on mobile for better performance
- Fix: Video background doesn't auto play on Safari with Youtube video entered
- Fix: TinyCarousel for Latest Tracks section
- Fix: JS bug in extended player
- Fix: Colorbox displays incorrectly on small screen
Version 2.2.2 – June 8th, 2014:
- New: Add track rating to player on Onepage template
- New: Add new option in Theme option to select intro track
- New: Allow admin set a track as featured
- New: Add blog section
- New: Add Latest Post section
- Improvement: Now widget Noise
- Featured Tracks can display featured tracks or latest tracks
- Improvement: Add new status for an Event - Free event
- Improvement: Add new social network to Connect Section - Reverbnation
- Improvement: Add new option to make Quotes slider and Tweets slider play automatically
- Improvement: Replace Sharre library by Social Likes
- Fix: Video background stop when other players work
- Fix: Add menu item for Custom Content section
Version 2.2.1 – May 25th, 2014
- New: Top slider now allows full image slider
- New: Top slider now allows video background
- New: Special Section allows video background
- New: New options to change like and follow text
- Fix: play icon appears on all page
- Fix: Submenu issue when on right side of screen
- Fix: Custom background of 'Under Construction' page does not show
Version 2.2 – May 14th, 2014
- New: unlimited color schemes with 7 built-in predefined color schemes
- New: option to show/hide download track button on expanded player
- New: make player sticky with show/hide when clicking
- New: option to set cookie time for voting
- Fix: player can't play more than 2 tracks (next/prev)
Version 2.1 – April 25th, 2014
- New: add ability to set an artist as featured
- New: add option to choose which artists will be displayed in the frontend: recent or featured
- New: widget Artists
- Fix: carousel bug clone last element
- Fix: tabbed widget - no default active tab
- Fix: player icon position issue when header height changed
- Fix: responsive menu when resizing viewport
Version 2.0 – April 11th, 2014
- Better menu for mobiles, we now use simple select dropdown, removed fancy effect for it
- Removed smooth scrolling for mobiles (as they all have accelerated scrolling effect)
- Remove parallax effect for mobiles, some Android devices doesn’t handling parallax background well
- No parallax for Google maps
- No dragging for Google maps on mobiles (it prevents you from scrolling)
Version 1.1 – April 3rd, 2014
- New: disable dragging in map for mobile
- New: new widget "Featured Tracks"
- New: new section "Custom Content"
- New: vote now in the expanded player (dropdown info)
- New: option for number of popular tracks
- New: option for upload logo in footer
- Fix: responsive menu for mobile
Version 1.0.1 – March 24th, 2014
- Fix: shortcodes in footer
- Fix: logo image and dimensions
- Fix: enable/disable top slider section
Version 1.0 – March 20th, 2014
- First version