The WordPress Hide Admin Menu plugin helps you hide admin menu and admin bar items in WordPress admin area based on user role. Simply select the checkboxes corresponding to menu items and user role and click Save button. You’ll have a simplified menu for your clients, users. That will help you hide some important menu items that you don’t want them to access, like settings page, account detail page, etc.
This plugin has a friendly interface and very easy to use. Everything is simple and you can understand all the functionality within 5 minutes!
The Hide Admin Menu plugin works well with custom user roles and menu items added by other plugins and compatible with WordPress MultiSite.
- Ability to hide items in admin menu and admin bar.
- Customizable by user role, including Administrator. Works with custom user roles.
- Works with menu items added by other plugins.
- Ability to export and import settings.
- Works in MultiSite mode. Setup for whole network only ONCE. You don’t need to go to each blog admin page to setup the plugin anymore.