How to get help
We use a ticket system for supporting our products. The system is integrated with Envato Support which allows us to help you via email one-by-one.
Please follow the steps bellow to get help:
Step 1: Login to ThemeForest with your account that you used to bought our theme. On every item page, you will see a Support tab. Click on that tab and you will see the following screen:
Step 2: At the bottom of the Support screen, you will see a big button Contact Author. Click that button to open a contact form:
Step 3: Enter your message and click Send.
Your message will be sent to our support system and you will receive a reply as fastest as possible.
What is supported
- Any bug happened when using the products
- How to use the products (please read the product’s documentation before sending questions).
- Questions about products’ features
- Problems with included 3rd party plugins/libraries, etc. Note that we support compatibility only. For usage, please follow the plugins’ documentation.
What is not supported
- For bugs happened when the customers customize the products by themselves:
- The customers will be suggested with fixes if the bug is simple or small
- If bugs are hard and take time to fix, the technical support requires a fee
- Bugs happened when using a non-included 3rd party plugins/libraries:
- If the plugins/libraries are popular, we will support checking the compatibility (not usage)
- Otherwise, if you really need a technical support, we can do that with a fee
- All questions will be answered within 24 hours from Monday to Friday
- For questions on Saturday, Sunday, the customers will get answers on the next Monday, or next working day if it’s a holiday